Up Aqua External UV Light 5w (D-EX-UV)
UpAqua External UV Light UV 5W D-EX-UV
- Made from good quality materials Harmless, safe and environmentally friendly
- Good system design Effective and safe
- Input: AC 220V-260V 50 / 60Hz
- UVC lamp consumes 5 watts of power.
- Help spread the UV light into the water along with the water in. Helps to save space
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Helps reduce moss problems or green water problems in the aquarium.
- Water inlet: 6 inch
- Water outlet: 6 inch.
- Use with outer filter hose size 12/16 mm.
- UV cylinder size: Width x Length x Height: 7 x 7 x 19 cm.
- Package size: Width x Length x Height: 11.5 x 7 x 20 cm.
- Weight: 0.325 kg.
- 2 m long power cord
- Can be used in both fresh water and sea water.
How to use
- Assemble according to the manual inside the box.
- Plug and play, ready to use
- 1 watt per 1 ton of water (1000 liters)
- In the case of small fish in the pond Or less exposed to sunlight, 4 watts per ton of water (1000 liters)
- The UV light is harmful to the eyes, it should not look for a long time.
- Avoid sticking the adapter into water.
- Do not touch the filament with your hands, should have protective equipment such as cloth or gloves. (* May cause the lamp to break in extreme heat)
- Always add water to the filter before each use.
- Never cut the power cord. Cutting the power cord, the company reserves the right to return the product and send repair in all cases