ROYAL CANIN MINI DENTAL CARE DOG FOOD 3KG
Oral Hygiene is an important part of your dogs every day life. Royal Canin's Dental Care is designed to reduce tartar formations in large dogs prone to dental sensitivities. This diet is formulated to provide precise nutrition based on a true understanding of your dog's specific needs with over 50years of science and observations. Dental Care features kibble with specialized texture that polishes your dog's teeth as they chew.
- Reduces tartar formation
- Specalised texture that polishes as they chew
- Contains chelators that bind to calcium, helping to stop tartar formation
- Ideal for long term use
- Proven results up to 69% reduced tartar formation
- Made for medium breed dogs (up to 10kg)
All of Royal Canins foods are:
- Complete and balanced diets
- Provide precicely balanced nutritional solutions with proven efficacy
- Formulated with a true understanding of your dog's specific needs
- Diets are created with over 50 years of science and observation
Ingredients: Composition Maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, vegetable fibres, cellulose powder. Additives (per kg): Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 39 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 128 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Feeding Guide: Feeding quantities vary depending on the weight and activity levels of your dog. Please check the packaging to ensure you are feeding the correct amount. Recommended daily feeding guidelines split over 2 meals. Always have water available.