ROYAL CANIN MAXI JUNIOR PUPPY FOOD 15KG
This formula is designed for large breed puppies. The energy content is matched to large breed puppies as they have a long growth period.
Royal Canin Maxi Puppy is suitable for large dogs with adult weight from 26 to 44kg. From 2 to 15 months old.
Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually.
- Helps to support puppy's natural defences.
- L.I.P proteins and prebiotics encourage a healthy gut and firm stools.
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants support a healthy immune system.
- MAXI PUPPY helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Combination of nutrients with high quality protein and prebiotics to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality.
- Meets the moderate energy needs of large breed puppies which have a long growth period.
Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize flour, dehydrated pork protein (L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.), animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate (L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.), wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0,34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of bets-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 490 mg, E1 (Iron): 45 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,08 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants
Check the back of the pack for information on daily feeding. Portion sizes will vary depending on your dog's age, weight, breed and temperament. Never overfeed and always provide your dog with fresh, clean water.