EHEIM PROFESSONAL 4+ 600
By choosing a classic you won’t go wrong. Because you have chosen a reliable, millionfold tried and tested piece of equipment. All models perform to the highest quality standards. First class components and carefully matched features ensure perfect pump and filter performance. Additionally, you have the proverbial EHEIM quiet running, robust durability and low energy consumption.
Benefits of EHEIM classic external filter
- Millionfold tried and tested
- Exceptional value for money
- very quiet running
- low energy consumption
- long-lasting flexible silicon sealing ring in pumphead (for easy and safe replacement after cleaning)
- Can be filled with filter pads and/or loose filter media
- Comes with spraybar, inlet pipe, hose and installation accessories
- Versatile accessories
Reliable standard in high quality
The over decades and millionfold tried and tested external filter generation with a sound range of basic features and very high standard of quality.
Carefully matched components and features. The balance between pump performance and tank volume provide the best conditions for your aquarium.
Pleasantly quiet running, robust durability, long service life, low energy consumption
Excellent value for money
All models include spraybar, inlet pipe, hose and installation accessories.
This model also includes:
Includes Bio Media, Carbon filter Pad, Fine filter pad, Coarse filter pad and media basket.
Biological Media (included):
- Eheim EHFI Mech 1L (Ceramic Noodles) - Mechanical filter medium for effective water treatment.Directly after the entry into the filter cycle, the water is swirled through the hollow ceramic material. Through this action, the coarse dirt particles are trapped. The pre-filtered water then continues its route through the other filter layers. EHEIM Mech is easy to clean and can be used several times.
- Eheim Substrat Pro 4L (Bio Media)Substrat Pro provides optimum biological decomposition of harmful substances. The colonized material will lower nitrites and nitrates even in heavy concentrations. There is very low dust due to abrasion resistance and has a specially rounded shape that helps to create a current-like water flow with vortex effect. It has a neutral pH and can be used in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Made of sintered quartz material that has an extremely craggy surface area for intensive bacteria colonization