AZOO NitriPro and NitraAct
uitable for crystal shrimp, aquatic plant, fresh water, salt water tank.
a. For new set up: Builds bio filtration system rapidly. Decomposes toxic
substances such as ammonia and nitrous acid. Eliminates bad smell, protein,
oil and foam on the surface. Aviods death of fish and shrimp due to poisoning.
b. For maintenance: Strengthens bio filtration ability. Controls the growth of
pathogen. Increases the health of water lives. Helps prevention of fish diseases.
a. Decomposes mass pollutants in the gravel rapidly. Eliminates bad smell. Makes
gravel recover to the best purification situation.
b. Eliminates toxic hydrogen sulfide and efficiently
c. Removes growth of planaria efficiently.
Direction to use:
1. Add 3 grams per 250 liters of water when setting up a new tank. (A full spoon
volume is one gram)
2. Use once a week, adding 1 gram per 250liters of water.
3. Shake well after mix the powder with little water by a bottle. Add it evenly
to the aquarium, filtration tank or filter media will effect better.
4. Recommend using “NitriPro”and”NitraAct”together to achieve the best
efficiency of water purification.
1.Contains special growth medium for bacteria attachment and growth. Absorbs
toxic substance of the water. Softens substrate to eliminate the bad smell.
Recommend for blank, invertebrate or aquatic plant tank. Add it evenly into
aquarium, filtration tank or filter media will effect better to avoid
undissolved powder fallen on the water lives.
2.Recommend to keep some fishes when set up the new tank to generate nutritive
salt for bacteria. The complete bio system will be built up after a week of 3 to
4 times appliacation of“NitriPro” or“NitraAct”
3.During the first month of usage, avoid changing water and cleaning filter
media frequently that destroy the multiplication of bacteria.
4.Apply more volume during change-water or bad water condition.
5.Avoid applying anti-bacteria treatment when using “NitriPro” or “NitraAct”
Best Before: See Bottle
1. Keep in dry and cool space. Avoid moisture, sunlight and high temperature.
Best before:See bottle
2. Not for human consumption. Only for ornamental fish and aquarium use.
3. Keep out of reach of children and pets.